- Frozen dinner rolls (uncooked)
- Kosher Salt
1. Thaw the uncooked, frozen dinner rolls.
2. Cut the dough into bite size pieces.
3. Place the dough into boiling water. (Leave it in for 45 seconds)
4. Place the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
5. Add butter and salt. (Optional)
Need to make a quick snack for the big game this weekend? Take some dinner rolls out of the freezer and watch it transform into pretzel bites! Amani shows us how...
Posted by 94.9 WQMX: Your Station! Your Country! on Thursday, February 4, 2016